Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stupid ATM card.

I had planned on going to the Guggenheim yesterday and then meeting up with Cecilia at Parsons where she is currently going to school. I didn't end up leaving the house until around 3:00pm. I walked down to the L train sweating my brains out. The L train happens to be about 15 blocks from the house. Took the L to Union Square, and then realized that I left my ATM card at the house. Shit! Took the L train back to Bedford, walked back to the house sweating my brains out, then walked back down to Bedford and took the L train back to Union square. By this time I had to meet up with Cecilia, so I never went to the Guggenheim. Another day, another time.
Cecilia and I headed down to Heathers for a much needed drink. 2 for 1 beers! Woohoo!
An old friend Jessica met up with us and we had a few more drinks. Then we went to dinner and ended up at some dive bar that had air hockey. I kicked Cecilia's butt!!! We then headed back to Brooklyn for a night cap. Overall it ended up being a great night minus the ATM card bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment