Friday, September 11, 2009

New York! New York! Day 1 (Evening)

What a funny Night!
The plan for the evening was to meet up with Bret, Cecilia and Andy in Manhattan for all the Fashion Week Debauchery. We did eventually meet up, but it took me quite some time to get there! I ended up taking the wrong train, and then when i realized, it came to my attention that I don't really know my south from west from east from north! Oops! I think they taught that in school, but apparently I missed that class! I guess I am going to have to get a map or at least a compass. A compass has got to be the much cooler of the two in my opinion! I eventually got on the right train and met up with them. By the time I had finally met up with them Andy had already headed back to Brooklyn, as it was his last night here, and I think he just wanted to chill. All the stores had stopped having there opening night celebrations, so unfortunately I missed out on all the free booze! Boo! Regardless, after waiting for about a half hour at this amazing restaurant that I love, we had a great dinner and then headed back to Brooklyn. I wanted to get a pack of smokes, decided to buy two. The total only came to $21.50 for two packs of cigarettes! I did however get a free lighter out of the deal! Ha! I guess the time has come to quit, or find a really glamorous cardboard box to live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment