Friday, October 2, 2009

The Neverending Hangover

Yesterday I assisted on a shoot with Sah D'Simone (stylist) and Marcus K. Jones (cinematographer) at Splashlight Studios. I was a bit hungover so it was a long day. Marcus shot some beautiful footage. I hope I get a chance to see the edited results. I also had the pleasure of meeting Sah's sister Mountaha, who was on last seasons Make Me A Supermodel on Bravo.




Later Cecilia, Bret, and I headed over to Huggs where Bret was djing. We drank way too much free Asahi beer. I am so furtunate that I have absolutley nothing to do today, as I am absolutley not capable of doing anything at all! Oh, the pain that too much fun brings!




2 comments:

  1. That's it, I'm getting EVERYONE to move to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the most amazing thing ever!

    ReplyDelete