Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cemetery Walks

It was such a beautiful day out today. I just had to get out and walk. I walked through Greenpoint and Wiliamsburg. I was going to walk across the Williamsburg bridge, but then I had the idea of checking out the Calvary Cemetery in Queens, not that far from my house. So I walked back through Williamsburg and Greenpoint to Queens. The cemetery is actually quite impressive in spite of the fact that it sits in the middle of a completely industrial neighborhood. All that walking in Converse... not so impressive!!!




























I'm pretty sure that this Designer Drugs video was shot in Calvary Cemetery!?!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I just went to Clarion Alley in the Mission to see if there was anything new. So many beautiful new pieces. I'm going back this week with my camera, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love that Alley! I think it's really important to capture street art, as it tends to be so temporary!

    ReplyDelete