Monday, December 14, 2009

Easy Living

I just assisted on a shoot for Easy Living Magazine with Claire Bucknell andone of my favorite photographers, Kate Powers. The first day we shot at the Metropolitan Building in Long Island City. The second day we shot on the Brooklyn Bridge and in various spots in DUMBO. I spent most of my time in the trailer, which was great cause it was absolutely freezing outside. Our poor model was the unlucky one, as we were shooting spring, so she had very minimal clothing. Poor thing! On the third day we shot at Zoom Studios in Manhattan. So much nicer than hanging out in a trailer. I got some great pictures of the city in my down time. It's always a pleasure working with Kate! I love you Kate!!!








1 comment:

  1. kate powers! and eugene! and brooklyn! and new york! fun, fun and funner...

    ReplyDelete