Friday, July 17, 2009

One Night In Bangkok a.k.a. Last Night Out In Denver

Last night I had dinner at my dear friends, Leila and Mike's house. Leila is an unbelievable cook. She never ceases to amaze me!
Fist we Had polenta with leeks. Oh so delicious



Next, mixed greens with the most awesome homemade dressing.



Then, orcchiette ( I think the pasta was actually something else), arugula and chard in a pecorino wine broth. Amazing!!!



Finally, creme brulee. Mmmmmmmmm!!!



Leila's keychain collection.







Pretty Kitty!!



We headed over to the "Rockbar" for a drink. Coolest wallpaper ever!!!











We went back to the apartment and had a few more drinks, and then we went for a walk.












I liked this girls shoes.



A box of donuts on the ground. Notice that one has a bite taken out of it. I guess they weren't that good after all.




I took a cab home. The cab driver was from New York. We talked about New York vs Denver the whole way home and when I got out of the cab we took a moment to stare at the moon together.



THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment