Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What an Asshole!!!

On Sunday evening I managed to slam head first into a steel pillar in the subway, while waving goodbye to a dear friend. What an asshole! I thought that I had broke my nose at first, as there was so much pain in my face that I couldn't really tell where it was coming from, but I actually just busted my brow open. The gash was about 1 1/2 inches long and a 1/4 inch wide. I've never seen so much blood! Jesus Christ! The best part was running into a restaurant gushing blood, asking if I could use the restroom, which they so generously aloud me to use. Man, those poor customers! I finally got the bleeding under control and luckily my roommate was around to take me to the emergency room, where I had to get six stitches and a tetanus shot. Was hoping for a Tetris shot, but no such luck! I assumed that would be the end of it, but unfortunately I forgot about a little thing called swelling and bruising!
And so, the bruising begins!!!


BRUISING DAY 1

2 comments:

  1. Oooh the eyes are bruising nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Back in the times of single girl/drinking yore, I got hit in the head with a barrel (???!!!!!) at a party while chatting up some boy. A few weeks later, I fell through a table at the Beauty Bar. Needless to say, I had to think up really "clever" hair do's/clothing styles to cover up the grotesque bruising.
    My heart goes out to you, rock star.
    xo

    ReplyDelete